Short Term Furnished Housing Members Apartments and full size homes
Scroll down to see our short term furnished housing members. Click on their web site for full information
The Rochester Visitor Housing Association can accommodate your furnished short-term, corporate, patient or other housing needs..
National Corporate Housing
Description: National Corporate Housing offers one of the largest geographic coverage areas in the United States and the world for temporary, furnished housing. National always works to meet our clients? housing needs and expectations, for both individual and corporate clientele. National delivers superior, furnished, temporary housing through our extensive team of local staff that work to deliver the perfect move-in, every time.
- Fully-furnished including a complete housewares package, cable, high-speed internet, and utilities
- Zero Application Fee
- Zero Deposit (pending credit approval)
- Credit Card Payment Accepted
- Washer & Dryer Included
- Pet-Friendly Offerings
- Electric/Water/Sewer/Trash Included
- Basic Cable/ Wi-Fi Internet Included
- 24/7 Emergency On Call Service Included
Address: 2020 Viola Road NE, Rochester, MN 55906
5 Star Google rating
For availability 507-289-2930
Description: Convenient to everything in a relaxed area. Located in a beautiful residential neighborhood on the northeastern side of Rochester. The Suites back directly up to the 350 acre Quarry Hill Nature Center. Serene surroundings with all the comforts of home. Serving patients and visitors to Rochester MN for over 26 years.
- Located on three spacious acres
- TVs in each living room and bedroom
- Includes all utilities including 84-channel cable TV, secure Wi-Fi
- Plenty of parking convenient to the apartment
- Located on bus line connecting to downtown Rochester during the work week
- Full size kitchens with dishwasher, overhead microwave, refrigerator with ice maker and full-size stove
- Thermostat remote controlled gas fireplace in all units
- Washer & dryer on-site
- Our furnished apartments have a private patio or wood deck
- Pet friendly
Lofts at Mayo Park
Address: 123 6th Avenue SE, Rochester, MN 55904
Experience unparalleled riverfront living in the award-winning Lofts at Mayo Park. Located on Mayo Memorial Park and the Zumbro River, a short walk to Mayo Clinic and downtown Rochester. The Lofts offer distinctive common amenities, unique unit floorplans, and upscale architect-designed spaces and appointments. We welcome you to Rochester's inspired furnished residences providing the convenience of downtown living and the peaceful quiet you are looking for in your next home.
- Fully furnished one-bedroom and two-bedroom lofts and penthouses
- Private balconies and patios
- Roll-in showers, bidet option
- Included, Underground parking
- Block from skyway, Farmers Market, Riverside Concerts
- Smoke Free Community
- Included, Wi-Fi and cable package
- Spacious lobby with coffee service
- Conference room
- Bike storage, fitness options
- Fireplace, grand piano
- Pet friendly
Rochester Furnished Homes LLC
Address: PO Box 5864, Rochester MN, 55903
We at Rochester Furnished Homes pride ourselves in providing tastefully furnished housing just blocks from downtown Rochester. All homes are fully furnished for a comfortable “Home Away from Home” while in town.
- Monthly rates
- 24 hour ”on call“ availability
- Utilities included
- Free on-site parking
- Full kitchens
- Free High speed Internet
- Free washer and dryer on site
- Iron and ironing board
- Parks and bike trails close by
- Baby and Children’s items (upon request)
- Various specialty kitchen appliances (upon request)
- Safe and friendly neighborhood
- Walking distance to downtown
Address: 609 4th Street NW, Rochester, MN 55901 (By Appointment Only)
Providing you an exceptional home experience is our number one priority! Many of our guests are Mayo Clinic patients and caregivers, therefore we strive to provide a comfortable space to relax and retreat to at the end of a busy day. Our homes range in size from 2 to 6 bedrooms, are fully furnished, well appointed and professionally cleaned. Located in charming residential neighborhoods we hope you?ll find yourself at home during your stay in Rochester. Please see our website for a full list of amenities. We offer discounts for stays over 30 days
- Organic cotton linens, new Serta mattresses, feather pillows and duvets
- All utilities, high-speed wifi, smart televisions and extended cable channels included?
- Items for small children available upon request (high chair, pack n play, etc)
- Bicycles, helmets, locks and air pumps included
- Cleaning supplies and equipment included
- In addition to basic kitchen equipment, we include crock pots, electric teapots, coffee makers and more
- Many startup items included, see our website for full details
- All properties located within walking distance to Rochester?s very popular recreational trails and public transportation
- All exterior maintenance included?
- We are happy to accommodate special requests
Charitable non for profit organizations
American Cancer Society
Address: 411 2nd Street NW Rochester, MN 55901
The mission and purpose of the Sandra J. Schulze American Cancer Society Hope Lodge is to provide a home-like residence, without charge, to cancer patients and their caregivers. Hope Lodge participates in the cancer treatment process by providing an emotionally supportive environment while reducing the financial burden of necessary miltiple-night stays near a treatment facility.
Gift of Life Transplant House
Address: 705 Second Street SW, Rochester, MN 55902
The mission of the Gift of Life Transplant House is to provide transplant patients and their care givers high-quality, affordable accommodations in a supportive, home-like environment. We strive to be a home that “helps and heals.” If your transplant team (organ, stem cell, or bone marrow) brings you to Rochester, please click on our web site to learn more.
Ronald McDonald House
The Ronald McDonald House provides temporary housing to families whose children, age 18 or younger, receiving medically necessary ongoing care; inpatient or 4 appointments per week if outpatient at a Rochester medical facility. One room is provided per family. Guests will be asked to provide weekly medical appointment confirmation.